Careers at TheraSpecs
Quality and Inventory Specialist (part time)
TheraSpecs makes specialty glasses for people with light-sensitive conditions such as migraine and post-concussion syndrome. We're looking for a reliable, team-oriented person with great attention to detail to join our growing team. This is a flexible part-time hourly (10-30 hours per week) position in our central Phoenix office.
Are you an organized, reliable person with great attention to detail? Are you excited to help people find relief and get back to their lives? If so, you may be an excellent fit for us and we would love to hear from you. Join the team that helps people feel like this:
"I was suffering with daily migraines. I contacted your customer service about creating a prescription pair for me and they were very knowledgeable, helpful, and prompt. I noticed a difference the first day of wearing them. I really don't know how I've lived without them all this time. Thank you so much! You have a customer for life." —Rachael in TX
- Prepare (inspect, clean, adjust, repair) glasses to ensure they meet quality standards
- Package and ship bulk shipments to Amazon warehouses weekly
- Maintain inventory information in software systems
- Monitor, prepare and maintain stock of all fulfillment supplies (e.g. boxes, packing materials)
- Plan your work and coordinate with the team to prevent any items from running out of stock
- Look for opportunities to consistently improve our systems and procedures
- Seek out ways that our people, processes and company can consistently improve
- Great organizational skills
- High attention to detail and reliability
- The ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time
- Experience with and comfort using web-based software
- A team-oriented attitude with excellent communication and planning skills
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
Please submit your cover letter (résumé encouraged but not required) through the form below and include a story about a time you solved someone else’s problem.
TheraSpecs makes glasses with precision-tinted lenses that bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have medical conditions that are triggered or worsened by light. Our eyewear helps people with more than 50 conditions, including migraine and concussion, to get out of the dark and back to their lives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders