Careers at TheraSpecs
Product Marketing Specialist (full time)
TheraSpecs makes therapeutic blue light glasses for people with light-sensitive conditions such as migraine and post-concussion syndrome. We're looking for a team-oriented person with superb communication and organizational skills to join our marketing team. This is a full-time (M-F), salaried position with health insurance and 401(k) benefits in our central Phoenix office.
- Develop and execute product marketing projects and campaigns based on analysis of best practice, market trends, and internal data
- Write and/or edit marketing copy to drive sales and brand awareness across a variety of channels, including social media, email and advertising campaigns, blog and product listings
- Conceptualize, implement, and/or coordinate visual marketing content creation, such as infographics, branded collateral, product photography and social media posts
- Create and maintain automated email content and workflows
- Monitor and respond to public communications such as social media comments and online reviews
- Support the growth of our referral pipeline of healthcare providers and help equip them with product and information that can translate into new customer referrals
- Assist with other marketing team responsibilities as required
- Clear, direct, and personable written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort with content creation tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), ActiveCampaign or other email automation tools, and social media platforms
- A drive to develop proficiencies with new software and digital marketing techniques
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills and a drive for continuous improvement
- Exceptional follow-through on commitments
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
- Previous experience in a digital or product marketing role
Are you a marketer with strong communication skills who loves supercharging the marketing and sales potential of a life-changing product? Are you excited to use your skills to help people find relief and get back to their lives? If so, you may be an excellent fit. Join the team that helps people feel like this:
“I am a severe migraine sufferer and TheraSpecs have made a world of difference! I am no longer out sick every week. Thanks so much for saving my job and changing my life!" —Victoria in Chicago
If this sounds like you, and you’re curious about how you could help our small and highly-motivated team to continue growing, we would love to hear from you. Use the form below to submit your cover letter and résumé. Do not call our office about this position.
Our office is currently minimally staffed, with dedicated single-person workspaces for those working in-office. Face masks are required in shared areas.
TheraSpecs makes therapeutic blue-light-filtering glasses that bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have medical conditions that are triggered or worsened by light. Our eyewear helps people with more than 50 conditions, including migraine and concussion, to get out of the dark and back to their lives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders