Careers at TheraSpecs
Inventory Prep (part time)
TheraSpecs makes specialty glasses for people with light-sensitive conditions such as migraine and post-concussion syndrome. We're looking for a reliable, team-oriented person with great attention to detail to join our growing team. This is a flexible part-time hourly (10-30 hours per week) position in our central Phoenix office.
Are you an organized, reliable person with great attention to detail? Are you excited to help people find relief and get back to their lives? If so, you may be an excellent fit for us and we would love to hear from you. Join the team that helps people feel like this:
“I am a severe migraine sufferer and TheraSpecs have made a world of difference! I am no longer out sick every week. Thanks so much for saving my job and changing my life!” —Victoria in Chicago
- Prepare (inspect, clean, adjust, repair, organize) glasses to ensure they meet quality standards
- Package and ship bulk shipments to Amazon warehouses weekly
- Maintain inventory information in software systems
- Monitor, prepare, organize, and maintain stock of all fulfillment supplies (e.g. boxes, packing materials and supplies)
- Plan your work and coordinate with the team to prevent any items from running out of stock
- Look for opportunities to consistently improve our systems and procedures
- Great organizational skills
- High attention to detail and reliability
- The ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time
- Experience with and comfort using web-based software
- A team-oriented attitude with excellent communication and planning skills
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
This position requires in-office work. Our office is currently minimally staffed, with dedicated single-person workspaces for those working in-office. Face masks are required if working in a shared area.
To apply, please use the form below.
TheraSpecs makes therapeutic blue-light-filtering glasses that bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have medical conditions that are triggered or worsened by light. Our eyewear helps people with more than 50 conditions, including migraine and concussion, to get out of the dark and back to their lives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders