Careers at TheraSpecs
Customer Relationship Manager (full time)
TheraSpecs makes specialty glasses for people with light-sensitive conditions such as migraine and post-concussion syndrome. We're looking for a mindful, positive person with superb follow-through to join our customer care team. This is a professional, full-time (M-F, roughly 9-5), salaried position with health insurance and 401(k) benefits in our central Phoenix office.
- Be a primary point of contact for customers via all communication channels (phone, email, live chat)
- Consult with customers before and after purchase to help them get a great outcome
- Educate customers about TheraSpecs and light sensitivity
- Endeavor to help customers feel their needs are understood and they are cared for
- Collaborate with the team to ensure reliable processing of customer orders including custom requests, order packaging and fulfillment, returns, and exchanges
- Seek out ways that our people, processes and company can consistently improve
- Clear, direct, and personable written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Exceptional follow-through on commitments
- Creative problem-solving skills and a drive for continuous improvement
- Strong collaboration skills and a team-focused approach
- Typing speed 40+ words/minute, experience and comfort using Google Drive and Docs
- A desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
- A college degree
Are you a clear communicator with excellent follow-through who loves helping people? Are you excited about opportunities to learn and to continuously improve your work and the work of your team? If so, you may be an excellent fit. Join the team that helps people feel like this:
“I was suffering with daily migraines. I contacted your customer service about creating a prescription pair for me and they were very knowledgeable, helpful, and prompt. I noticed a difference the first day of wearing them. I really don't know how I've lived without them all this time. Thank you so much! You have a customer for life." —Rachael in TX
If this sounds like you, and you’re curious about how you could help our small and highly-motivated team to continue growing, we would love to hear from you. Use the form below to send us your cover letter and résumé and include a story about a time you solved someone else’s problem. Do not call our office about this position.
This position requires in-office work. Our office is currently minimally staffed, with dedicated single-person workspaces for those working in-office. Face masks are required in shared areas.
TheraSpecs makes therapeutic blue-light-filtering glasses that bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have medical conditions that are triggered or worsened by light. Our eyewear helps people with more than 50 conditions, including migraine and concussion, to get out of the dark and back to their lives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders