Careers at TheraSpecs
Customer Relationship Manager
TheraSpecs is looking for a relentlessly-positive person with superb follow-through to join us. This person will be part of the customer care team, directly fulfilling our mission to bring relief to people with light sensitivity.
Are you a clear communicator with excellent follow-through who loves helping people? Are you excited about opportunities to learn and to continuously improve your work and the work of your team? If so, you may be an excellent fit. Join the team that helps people feel like this:
"I was suffering with daily migraines. I contacted your customer service about creating a prescription pair for me and they were very knowledgeable, helpful, and prompt. I noticed a difference the first day of wearing them. I really don't know how I've lived without them all this time. Thank you so much! You have a customer for life." —Rachael in TX
This is a professional, full-time, salaried position with health insurance benefits in our central Phoenix office.
- Be a primary point of contact for customers via all communication channels (phone, email, live chat)
- Consult with customers before and after purchase to help them get a great outcome
- Educate customers about TheraSpecs and light sensitivity
- Endeavor to help customers feel their needs are understood and they are cared for
- Collaborate with the team to ensure reliable delivery of all customer commitments including communication, orders, returns, and exchanges
- Seek out ways that our people, processes and company can consistently improve
- Clear, direct, and personable written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Exceptional follow-through on commitments
- Creative problem-solving skills and a drive for continuous improvement
- Typing speed 50+ words/minute, experience and comfort using Google Drive and Docs
- A desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
- College degree strongly preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, and you’re curious about how you could help our small and highly-motivated team to continue growing, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your cover letter and résumé through the form below and include a story about a time you solved someone else’s problem. Do not call our office about this position.
TheraSpecs makes glasses with precision-tinted lenses that bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have medical conditions that are triggered or worsened by light. Our eyewear helps people with more than 50 conditions, including migraine and concussion, to get out of the dark and back to their lives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders