Careers at TheraSpecs
Our mission and culture mean everything to us and drive what we do every day. We're growing fast, so if you want to help us bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who struggle with light sensitivity then we would love you to apply.
TheraSpecs’ mission is to bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have conditions that are triggered or worsened by light, such as migraine and post-concussion syndrome. We make precision-tinted eyewear that filters the light that can trigger or worsen these conditions and we are looking for a relentlessly-positive, action-oriented person to join our team.
The best candidate will be precise, obsessive about preventing anything from falling through the cracks, and approach work mindfully and positively. Experience with and enthusiasm for reliably organizing and completing many tasks in a bustling, interruptive environment are musts.
If this sounds like you, and you have a passion for our mission and can embrace the high day-to-day variability that a startup environment brings, we would love to hear from you! This is a part time hourly position with the potential to grow into full time. Work is generally performed at a sit/stand area in the shipping/receiving order fulfillment area in our central Phoenix office with common office machines, computers and several software programs.
- Manage customer order fulfillment process and commitments
- Pack and ship customer orders and make daily trips to USPS and UPS
- Inventory management, including inspection, preparation, and repair
- Work with customer care team to ensure customer promises are kept
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
- Task-driven with exceptional organizational skills, follow-through, and attention to detail
- High emotional intelligence with a developed sense of empathy
- Creative problem-solving skills and passion for continuous learning
- Strong general computer and software fluency
If you think this describes you and you would like to join the TheraSpecs team, please contact us with your cover letter and résumé. Include a story about a time you solved someone else’s problem in your cover letter. Do not call our office about this position.
Email email@example.com , fax (602) 218-4497, or use the form below
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders