Careers at TheraSpecs
TheraSpecs is looking for a relentlessly-positive person with superb follow-through to join our growing team. This position will be the critical hub of our operations, enabling us to fulfill our mission.
Are you a clear communicator, with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, who is obsessive about preventing anything from falling through the cracks? Do you love opportunities to learn and to continuously improve your work and the work of others? If so, you may be an excellent fit. We want to enhance our team by adding someone with enthusiasm for reliably tending to various tasks in a bustling, interruptive environment. This is a full-time salaried position with health insurance benefits.
- Develop and provide order, structure, and support for a busy team and fast-growing business
- Own and evolve administrative logistics for our team (e.g. bill payment, procurement, office management, handling local errands, sales tax filing, and payroll/benefits processing)
- Enable and assist business-critical projects
- Seek out ways that our people, processes and company can consistently improve
- Provide internal office tech support (for example, printer troubleshooting)
- Own the processing of our complex custom order flow, handle detailed and technical communication with key production partners, and evolve the processes and tools used to track the process
- Receive returned purchases and process refunds for customers
- Act as occasional backup for customer care or fulfillment team members during vacations, absences, and high-volume days
- Exceptional organizational and task management skills with reliable attention to detail
- Clear, direct, and personable written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Creative analytical skills and passion for continuous improvement
- Experience with and enthusiasm for prioritizing what’s important in a busy workplace
- Typing speed 50+ words/minute, experience and comfort using Google Drive and Docs
- Technical understanding of office equipment with general tech-savvy
- Driver’s license in good standing and personal vehicle
- Mindful, positive outlook toward life and work
- College degree strongly preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, and you’re curious about how you could help our small and highly-motivated team to continue growing, we would love to hear from you! Please email us your cover letter and résumé (email@example.com) or use the form below. Include a story about a time you solved someone else’s problem. Do not call our office about this position.
TheraSpecs makes glasses with precision-tinted lenses that bring relief and freedom to the millions of people who have medical conditions that are triggered or worsened by light. Our eyewear helps people with more than 50 conditions, including migraine and concussion, to get out of the dark and back to their lives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders