TheraSpecs are precision-tinted, thoughtfully designed eyewear that filter the light that can trigger or worsen such problems as migraines, headaches, eyestrain, and exhaustion.
Olivia wears the Audrey in Brown
Get out of the dark
Proven to provide fast relief and protection from light
- Filters light from pulsing fluorescents, harsh computer screens, bright sunshine and more
- Protects and soothes your eyes and brain so you can do more than simply return to your daily life—you can embrace it
Relief from Migraines
Reduce migraines without drug side-effects
- Reduces frequency of migraines when worn regularly
- Filters out light most likely to trigger an attack
- TheraSpecs wearers experience 74% fewer migraine attacks on average per month
Martijn wears the Classic frames
Joe wears the Haven frames in Black
Protection from Fluorescents
TheraSpecs are therapeutically tinted to filter the pulsing light from fluorescents
- Reduces headaches, eye strain and exhaustion
- Relieves symptoms associated with artificial lighting
Unlike Typical Glasses
Thoughtfully designed for maximum relief
- Ultra-lightweight, flexible frames minimize pressure on already-sensitive heads
- Many TheraSpecs styles offer wrap around protection to filter light from the sides and block the brightest direct light
Catherine wears the Audrey frames in Brown
Linda in the WearOver style
Backed by Research
We’re on a mission to truly help people, so we’ve rooted our efforts in science. Research shows that:
- 90% of customers find relief with TheraSpecs
- TheraSpecs lenses block 80% of the most harmful blue-green light
See What Customers Are Saying
WORTH THE MONEY
Matthew on Sep 19, 2019
"These are amazing--can genuinely feel the benefit on my eyes/head while using a computer all day or spending all day under fluorescent lights. Well worth the money and glad for the relief."
Melanie on Aug 26, 2019
"I received my glasses and have been really happy with them. It took my eyes a couple days to get used to them but my migraines have significantly diminished. So happy I ordered a pair!!"
Anne on Sep 10, 2019
"Great company to deal with. They genuinely want to help folks in need of their services. Great product for those of us with migraines, light sensitivity etc."
Backed by Our 60 Day Return Guarantee
TheraSpecs can help, but every brain is different. If you don’t like our glasses or experience the benefits, return them within 60 days for a full refund.
- Good PA, Taylor RH, Mortimer MJ. “The use of tinted glasses in childhood migraine.” Headache. 1991 Sep;31(8):533-6
- M. Tatsumoto, T. Eda, T. Ishikawa, M. Ayama, K. Hirata “Light of Intrinsically Photosensitive Retinal Ganglion Cell (ipRGC) Causing Migraine Headache Exacerbation.” IHC symposium OR3. 2013 June
- Wilkins AJ, Wilkinson P. “A tint to reduce eye strain from fluorescent lighting? Preliminary observations.” Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 1991 Apr;11(2):172-5.
- Main A, Vlachonikolis I, Dowson A. “Photophobia and phonophobia in migraineurs between attacks.” Headache 1997 Sep;37(8):492-5
- Noseda R, Kainz V, Jakubowski M, Gooley JJ, Saper CB, Digre K, Burstein R. “A neural mechanism for exacerbation of headache by light.” Nature Neuroscience 2010 Feb;13(2):239-45
- Wilkins AJ, Nimmo-Smith I, Slater AI, Bedocs L. “Fluorescent lighting, headaches and eyestrain.” Lighting Research and Technology 1989 March;21(3) 1 11-18
- Herz NL, Yen MT. “Modulation of sensory photophobia in essential blepharospasm with chromatic lenses.” Ophthalmology. 2005 Dec;112(12):2208-11
- Blackburn MK, Lamb RD, Digre KB, Smith AG, Warner JE, McClane RW, Nandedkar SD, Langeberg WJ, Holubkov R, Katz BJ. “FL-41 tint improves blink frequency, light sensitivity, and functional limitations in patients with benign essential blepharospasm.” Ophthalmology. 2009 May;116(5):997-1001.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders