TheraSpecs are therapeutic blue light glasses that filter the light that can trigger or worsen migraines and headaches, post-concussion syndrome, vestibular disorders, and other light-sensitive conditions.
Olivia wears the Audrey in Brown
Get out of the dark
Proven to provide fast relief and protection from light
- Filters light from pulsing fluorescents, harsh computer and device screens, LEDs, bright sunshine, and more
- Protects and soothes your eyes and brain so you can do more than simply return to your daily life—you can embrace it
Relief from Migraines
Reduce migraines without drug side-effects
- Reduces frequency of migraines when worn regularly
- Our FL-41 tint filters out light most likely to trigger an attack
- TheraSpecs wearers experience 74% fewer migraine attacks on average per month
Martijn wears the Classic frames
Joe wears the Haven frames in Black
Protection from Fluorescents
TheraSpecs are therapeutically tinted to filter the pulsing light from fluorescents
- Reduces headaches, eye strain, and exhaustion
- Relieves symptoms associated with artificial lighting
Unlike Typical Glasses
Thoughtfully designed for maximum relief
- Ultra-lightweight, flexible frames minimize pressure on already-sensitive heads
- Many TheraSpecs styles offer wrap around protection to filter light from the sides and block the brightest direct light
Catherine wears the Audrey frames in Brown
Linda in the WearOver style
Backed by Research
We’re on a mission to truly help people, so we’ve rooted our efforts in science. Research shows that:
- 90% of customers find relief with TheraSpecs
- TheraSpecs lenses block 80% of the most harmful blue light
See What Customers Are Saying
Jay on May 27, 2021
"These glasses help alleviate eye strain, migraine, post-concussion syndrome symptoms related to light sensitivity, including computer blue light, LEDs, and even sunlight. Excellent purchase!"
THANKS TO THERASPECS
Daniel on May 24, 2021
"Bought these for our daughter who suffered badly from migraines…Since she has been wearing them both inside and outside, she has gotten a part-time job. She is getting her life back thanks to TheraSpecs."
CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
Martie on Apr 27, 2021
"You have changed my life for the better, it's almost as if you've given me my life back with my good vision again, all thanks to your amazing lens! Thank you!!! This is one customer for life."
Backed by Our 60 Day Return Guarantee
TheraSpecs can help, but every brain is different. If you don’t like our glasses or experience the benefits, return them within 60 days for a refund.
- Good PA, Taylor RH, Mortimer MJ. “The use of tinted glasses in childhood migraine.” Headache. 1991 Sep;31(8):533-6
- M. Tatsumoto, T. Eda, T. Ishikawa, M. Ayama, K. Hirata “Light of Intrinsically Photosensitive Retinal Ganglion Cell (ipRGC) Causing Migraine Headache Exacerbation.” IHC symposium OR3. 2013 June
- Wilkins AJ, Wilkinson P. “A tint to reduce eye strain from fluorescent lighting? Preliminary observations.” Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 1991 Apr;11(2):172-5.
- Main A, Vlachonikolis I, Dowson A. “Photophobia and phonophobia in migraineurs between attacks.” Headache 1997 Sep;37(8):492-5
- Noseda R, Kainz V, Jakubowski M, Gooley JJ, Saper CB, Digre K, Burstein R. “A neural mechanism for exacerbation of headache by light.” Nature Neuroscience 2010 Feb;13(2):239-45
- Wilkins AJ, Nimmo-Smith I, Slater AI, Bedocs L. “Fluorescent lighting, headaches and eyestrain.” Lighting Research and Technology 1989 March;21(3) 1 11-18
- Herz NL, Yen MT. “Modulation of sensory photophobia in essential blepharospasm with chromatic lenses.” Ophthalmology. 2005 Dec;112(12):2208-11
- Blackburn MK, Lamb RD, Digre KB, Smith AG, Warner JE, McClane RW, Nandedkar SD, Langeberg WJ, Holubkov R, Katz BJ. “FL-41 tint improves blink frequency, light sensitivity, and functional limitations in patients with benign essential blepharospasm.” Ophthalmology. 2009 May;116(5):997-1001.
60-day return guarantee
Free shipping on US orders